Patheticness

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My brother is a Gay Jew.

Bwahaha. ANOTHER journal to look after. you, deadjournal, livejournal, batchronicals..and I think I have one on Bolt. Do I?

ok ok. he's not REALLY Jewish...but he's Gay...
He sleeps with guys.

I think I feel sorry for Conner more...yah know? Poor kid has homosexual as a father. Honestly. Guy's a dumbass. I'm so bored, dammit. I'm suppose to be writing a paper here, but we know I'm not doing it now. Its due in 3 weeks for fucks sake. why bother doing it now?

I miss my dad. I really do. He's so far away. Bastard. He sent me 4 letters a day or two ago. All German postmarked. He seems to be having a grand time. Wishes we (thekids) were there. Met a woman and said she has amazing legs. *sighs* Not as amazing as mine...

Sometimes I hate him b/c his sperm attributed to Gary's existance...but then Garet reminds me that Elle could have had an abortion and not conceived him. Garet's right. My dad just fucked her. But hey. He fucked her...*counts on hands* 6 times. Ok maybe more. but 5 SURE times, lol. I ask him why sometimes. He just says "I was looking for a good time." I reply "With the same damn person?" He glares at me and changes the subject. He was in love, lmfao. ugh. thats my simple conclusion. the guy was in love. screwed a chick a couple of times. had a kid. after each kid he loved her more, given she mothered his kids. after a while, he lost it. realized she was a bitch everytime she had his cock out of her mouth. go figure. He had Trent when he was young...like 20? I think she was older...like 23? 9 years later..BAM! she left. He didnt stop her. Apparently. Trent gets this far away look in his eyes whenever I laugh about her. I call him a fag. it works. He in turns talks about how cool Superman is. Rather hear Superman than notice the far away look, I guess.
Luckily Conner likes Batman and Superman. BOO YAH! Am I corrupting the youth in my family? Sure. Why not. Robert, Conner, Morgan, Luke and soon...Klarissa....Klarissa. Better than Sara. or Bridgette. or Jennifer. C'mon. Jennifer Kennedy??

I miss Boba and Conner though. All the way in Chicago. They visit no doubt, but its not the same, you know? Guess its to balance it out...I was with Conner and Boba when they were really little and now I'm with Morgan and Luke. God they are all so damn adorable. 'Especially Luke and Conner. Boba's cuteness is still there..but he's 8 now. LoL. Conner's near 5. Morgan and Luke are 3. Too bad Davis can't have kids. Bet I'd like his the best. I really would have. But he wouldn't have had kids so early. He was the smart brother, you know? He was also the hottest one, imo. The goth one. my idol so to speak. the one who would beat the living shit outta Sir Fag-a-lot. Garet says I'd have passionate sex with him and frankly..I think we would have. i told jared that and he shrugged and would've joined. now thats hot.
my eyes are hurting...too much purple.