ANDREW!!
yeah so I was bitching to Andrew on the phone at around...3 am this morning about being bored. He listened as he usually does...and interrupted a couple time by mentioning how much of a bitch I was and why he missed me. He said he was doing terrible...so to speak. He dumped this chick named Jenna after a week and she ended up breaking his car window...romance anyone? So yay, he said he tracked her sorry ass and demanded she pay for it. Turns out she slit her little wrists for him. He said he laughed at her face and asked for the money again. Jenna apparently started crying and handed him her credit card. So now he's paying for the car and for a back massage at Keo Romeo's...PLUS he said he got me a gift...so I'm excited. He reminded me of the time we all cut ourselves and we reminicined for a while...you know...the first time we got the gang together...Robert, Garet and Jeremy...elementry school...Andrew, Garet and I already knew each other because we lived on the same white collar conservative street. But anyway, it was like 3rd grade when we all started to car pool to school. I remember we picked up some other girl named Lindsey or Linda...and how Jeremy liked to smell her hair...then we talked about my fall from public school when i went to Saint Michaels in 8th grade...saddens me to this day to imagine all of the having fun w/out me, but I'm grateful for Garet, lmfao. He'd sneak into the school so many times it was ridiculous and he's corner me in a bathroom and we'd just stay there and talk, kiss, smoke, laugh...oral a few times.. Now those were good times. I love Garet...he'd get his ass dragged out of S. Michaels and he'd start his tantrums and yell "Juliet! THY THUS THO! Romeo shall gaze on thy bossoms once more" and Sister Eleanor would always turn red...as if Garet was saying that about her breasts...sexually deprived dyke that she was...Garet knew they fancied him, so he'd always wear shirts that had vulgar sayings or pictures, much like I did when i was in school. I surprised he wasnt arrested, now that I think about...breaking into a school, causing a disturbance...being an atheist...meh. And there was this one time Andrew came to pick me up at school...turns out he landed 3 phone numbers in a matter of seconds...Angelia Briss was cooing and awwwing over his handsome jawline and glared at me when I stepped into his car this one time. It was great. Then I heard that Briss LOST IT to Andrew and i really couldn't stop laughing because I knew Andrew would have freaked out if he saw blood. He hasnt really mentioned THE BRISS NIGHT much...just said she was quite loose. Which means...either she wasnt a virgin or that she stuck too many fingers or tampons up in her...which is more attractive? I'm not so sure. He got mad at me when I called him a heartbreaker this morning, stating he made girls cut and hurt themselves. He said he felt like a goddamn father of a highschool student and i cant say I blame him. He does usualy go for the mentally unstable...including me, i guess. But I'm not stupid. Thats what I tell myself, dammit.
But um yeah...the point of this blog was to inform you that Andrew is coming to visit!
After our talk, he said he'd come as soon as the weather in Chicago was ok. So I'm excited. But I must refrain from sex...hmmm, yah think I should call Jared and ask? Oh i cant do that. He'll cut himself with the Batman trading cards...*sighs* We'll see..I just really wanna see Andrew! I didnt see him during Christmas/New Years because he was in North Carolina... ANDREW!!!!!!!
But um yeah...the point of this blog was to inform you that Andrew is coming to visit!
After our talk, he said he'd come as soon as the weather in Chicago was ok. So I'm excited. But I must refrain from sex...hmmm, yah think I should call Jared and ask? Oh i cant do that. He'll cut himself with the Batman trading cards...*sighs* We'll see..I just really wanna see Andrew! I didnt see him during Christmas/New Years because he was in North Carolina... ANDREW!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home