Patheticness

Saturday, January 22, 2005

2day was Saturday

ewwww its Sunday. What a drag. That means I work. At HT. Which isnt much of a drag, considering it'll be busy. Especially since it'll be raining...lots of people will huddle in and pay for over priced pleather...HOORAY! I'm one of those ppl, btw. I've been buying high priced sh1t since I started, but now I'm controlling my gothic urges. I usually get someone to pinch me really really hard or someone else to remind me that I'm a Batman-Harry Potter collector. That stops the need fairly quickly. Quinn...yeah he had to push me away from the Happy Bunny shirts the other day...it was funny. But those shirts are so damn adorable. We're getting in more and more Harry Potter stuff and its driving me mad. I've already gotten every fucking shirt, sweatshirt, jacket thingy, stickers, cards, harry potter slytherin wallet, arm band, wrist band, wrist watch, throw on blanket, and other forms of gay jewelry. Its frustrating dammit. And to top that off..I'm at Walg. spending money on fucking make-up. Make-Up! Not like I didn't do it before...but still. I come home with a new Loreal or Maybelline product and stash it in one of my makeup bags. I dont wear too much makeup...just for HT. thats when I can bust out the electric blue eyeshadow and dark purple lipstick and not get mocked at...well not as much anyway. I gotta have my black eye liner...me and Avril have somethin in common...and my mascara..black duh. Jesse wears this shit red mascara and its creeps me out..because her eyes are usually blood shot to begin with...but yeah...and then i dab on some hooker scartlett blush and I'm set in HT glory. Walg its simlply black mascara, black eye liner and a soft purple shadow...lips arent as brilliant...either a simple gloss or a soft red..I wore this weird type of purple for a while and some guy ACTUALLY touched my lips and said I was amazing. Ok. That was Jared. LoL. Speaking of him, he's arriving back Monday nite...his mothers doing ok and he just wants to come home. I talked to him last night for a good 3 hours. Then i talked to his dad and he sounds so awesome. He kept saying that Jared doesnt talk without mentioning me...I'd usually find that lame or stupid...but I felt really relieved, you know? That maybe this whole "relationship" might mean a little more. But its not like its a serious, straight edged thing that has us tied down or totally responsible. Only 3-4 months ago it was a game so to speak. Then I got attached and leach like and I have a feeling he likes me depending on him. Male Dominance...the right way to go to live a happy life :D