Patheticness

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Oh Oh Oh!!!

Who had the best day ever?
Oh thats right. ME!
WORK:
Tis excellent! I worked with Quinn & Jack and we had such a good time! I mean, it was busy on and off, but we were in good vibes...the music was actually good, so Jack and I would spontaneously start dancing and doing the god damn charleston! Quinn would just stand behind us and start hooting. And the customers were awesome. Mostly teens who just stopped in and out rather quickly. Had a good conversation about Depeche Mode with some chick named Kelly AND she gave me her number...she was quite lovely.
We had left over inventory, so it gave us all something to do...plus we had overstock items from a week ago that could finally fit the shelves...total sigh of relief.
Dude, I even found $10 in my pocket, so I treated all of us to the dreaded Caribou Coffee...watch, monday would suck total ass...

SCHOOL:
I was early for anatomy class.
Early dammit! 5 minutes.
That pretty much means I didn't have to sit in the VERY front and get chalk dust all over my clothes...AND it meant I could sit next to this guy named Peter. Yes. Peter. He's gay, obviously. He does a very good lisp and knows how to flail his hands to perfection...its disgusting but I get a kick out of it. Its like a button...you ask him and he goes into a puerto rican drag queen persona. I found out he was into comics, which was very cool, considering all I'd hear him talk about was how much the I LOVE THE 90's sucked. He's a Marvel fan, but his favorite super hero is...nanananannanaa BATMAN. Sigh of relief. AND he thinks Wolverine is an overrated dumbfuck. I was flabbergasted. He nearly stood up from his set to express his hatred for the asswipe we call Wolverine. He's a huge Cyclops/Gambit fan and thinks Rogue is pretty. Good times! Our class ended early because our teacher didn't want to talk anymore, so I came home to 20 messages left by Morgan and Luke! One was like "I don't like this stupid sun" and Luke said "Ryan's mean. I want to come back now" That message broke my heart b/c I could literally hear Luke's voice tremble...like he was going to cry. Ryan was coaching him in the background with "Aw come on buddy...it'll be ok" and crap like that. Jesus, he's a horrible father. HORRIBLE. I'm not even sure how these kids turned out to be so normal. Ok, I guess calling your dad by his first name and screaming at the wall isnt normal, but still. But thats Luke, heh. Can't blame him, right? I mean Morgan...she may seem like the sweet, quiet girl but you know she's hurting. I think she's on the brink of many tantrums ahead...gotta be prepared for that. I just hope Ryan doesn't pump her full of meds...I mean, fuck. I'm a perfect example for WHY YOU SHOULDN'T!!! lmfao, I'll literally kick his face in if he does something to that degree. And therapy...ha! Dr. Carson is so strung up with my filthy mouth, that she said I was simply intolerable. Which makes me sad, considering she's claimed to help dozens and dozens of children with 'disturbing' behavior. If a 19 year old goth-dumbass makes you feel uncomfortable when she mentions incest and her hatred for homosexuals, then how the hell did she handle kids who cut themselves or kids who punch holes in the walls???
I left that question on Jasons cell phone a few days ago and still no reply...guess he's having too much fun to acknowledge his daughters desperate plea for attention. Like always...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home