The Hell
I went to the gym w/Peter and weighed myself on those "Accumulative Student Scales" and I've gained 8 lbs. That's pretty much it. Total of 138 lbs, gang. Good..Bad..Sad...Terrible..Who Cares...times? The last time the computer has me weighed is December 12th. Stupid ass database. Peter asked if I was eating too much and I told him I wasn't sure. And I'm really not. I've been smoking less...maybe that's the weight gain? But I've still been smoking regardless. I suppose my nite time ice cream raids are a reason too. I look the same though...don't I? I'll have to ask Jared if he's seen a difference... I'd ask Ryan, but he'd make up some random story and I'm not in the mood I left Denielle a message about this dilemma on her god damn cell and told her I gained a massive amount of weight. I'll be awaiting a frantic voice mail message soon enough. Maybe my boobs grew!!...haha..add 8 lbs to my rack...that would hurt to walk, let alone stand or sit. But yea...8lbs..I look good but feel like shit...but the main thing is..i look good...if I didn't, Jared wouldn't be fucking me, now would he?

<< Home